Calicut University UGCAP First (1st) Allotment Result 2017 on 13/6/2017 at www.ugcap.uoc.ac.in
Calicut University Degree First (1st) Allotment Result 2017, Calicut University Degree UGCAP 1st allotment result 2017, www.ugcap.uoc.ac.in 1st allotment 2017, Calicut University UG CAP first Allotment 2017, Calicut University First (1st) Allotment Result 2017, Degree First Allotment result, Calicut Universiy degree (BA/Bsc/BCom) 1st Allotment List, Calicut University degree 2nd allotment 2017.
Calicut University Degree First Allotment 2017 Result scheduled to be published on 13/6/2017. All applied candidates are waiting for the CU first allotment result. Calicut university published the trial allotemnt on 7/6/2017. After the trial list candidates can change their option upto 9/6/2017. Based on this modification and index mark calicut university will be published the Degree UGCAP first allotment result on June 13th, 2017.
Calicut university degree First Allotment result : 13/6/2017
Mandatory Fee Payment to confirm the allotment : 13/6/2017 to 16/6/2017
Check Calicut University Degree First (1st) Allotment Result 2017 – UGCAP 2017
Calicut University Degree First (1st) Allotment Result 2017 Published. Last date to pay the fee to confirm the allotment is 16/6/2017.
1. Go to the site www.ugcap.uoc.ac.in
2. Login using the Plus Two Registration number, CAP ID and Security code
3. The first allotment result will be displayed on home page after login.
Calicut University Degree First (1st) Allotment 2017 Admission Details
Permanent and Temporary Admissions :
(1) Calicut University Permanent Admissions :
All candidates those who received allotment to their first option and candidates satisfied with their current allotment and not willing to be considered for higher option shall take Permanent admissions. The candidates who receive allotment should pay the mandatory fee (in single E-chalan/online payment) within the prescribed time, for confirmation of the allotment. After the payment candidate must have to login to the web site and deemed to have accepted the admission to the course and college allotted. Those who fail to remit the fee or those who fail accept allotment on or before the time prescribed for the same will lose the current allotment as well as the eligibility for further allotments.
If the candidate is satisfied with an allotment and does not want to be considered for further allotments, candidate must cancel all the remaining higher options. Candidates retaining all or any one of his/her higher options after an allotment are bound to accept the next allotment. Failing to do this will result in losing previous allotment as well as the new allotments. Allotted candidates and who are satisfied with their current allotment must cancel all their higher options and download admit card from CAP website. Last date to take admission at allotted college is 29/6/2017.
After Third allotments all candidates should take admissions to colleges allotted either on Permanent or temporary basis.
Calicut University UGCAP 2017 First Allotment Admission 2017
Documents to be produced at the time of Reporting to the College for CU Degree admission 2017
1. Admit Card
2. The print outs of the application
3. College copy of the E-chalan/online payment slip for registration fee.
4. Receipt/Chalan of the fee remitted for acceptance of allotment. (University mandatory fee).
5. Age proof
6. Qualifying Certificate.
7. Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination.
8. Transfer Certificate received from the Institution last studied.
9. Conduct Certificate
10. Those candidates who have passed examinations other than HSE/VHSE except CBSE/CISCE should produce Equivalency/Recognition Certificate from University of Calicut.
11. Income Certificate / Nativity Certificate /Community Certificate as directed by the admitting authorities
12. Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates.
13. Community certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities/Local Self Goverment Bodies concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of
candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC category.
14. Community certificate along with income certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that the annual income of all members of faculty from all sources together is less than ₹.6 Lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim
reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application
More details visit : www.cuonline.ac.in
Calicut University Degree First allotment Result 2017
Calicut University Degree UG CAP 2017 First Allotment Result
Calicut University UGCAP First (1st) Allotment 2017
Calicut University Degree First Allotment
CU CAP 2017 1st Allotment
Calicut university degree 1st allotment
Calicut university Degree allotment Result 2017