Calicut University UGCAP Third (3rd) Allotment Result 2017 on 24/6/2017 at www.ugcap.uoc.ac.in
Calicut University Degree Third (3rd) Allotment Result 2017, Calicut University Degree UGCAP 3rd allotment result 2017, www.ugcap.uoc.ac.in 3rd allotment 2017, Calicut University UG CAP Third Allotment 2017, Calicut University Third (3rd) Allotment Result 2017, Degree Third Allotment result, Calicut Universiy degree (BA/Bsc/BCom) 3rd Allotment List, Calicut University degree 2nd allotment 2017.
Calicut University Degree Third Allotment 2017 Result scheduled to be published on 24/6/2017. All applied candidates are waiting for the CU Third allotment result. Calicut university published the second allotemnt on 19/6/2017. After the 2nd list candidates can change their option through CAP site. Based on this modification and index mark calicut university will be published the Degree UGCAP Third allotment result on June 24th, 2017.
Calicut university degree Third Allotment result : 24/6/2017
Mandatory Fee Payment to confirm the allotment : 24.06.2017 to 29.06.2017
Check Calicut University Degree Third Allotment Result 2017 – UGCAP 2017
1. Go to the site www.ugcap.uoc.ac.in
2. Login using the Plus Two Registration number, CAP ID and Security code
3. The Third allotment result will be displayed on home page after login.
Calicut University Third (3rd) Allotment 2017 Admission Details
All candidates those who received allotment to their first option and candidates satisfied with their current allotment and not willing to be considered for higher option shall take Permanent admissions. The candidates who receive allotment should pay the mandatory fee (in single E-chalan/online payment) within the prescribed time, for confirmation of the allotment. After the payment candidate must have to login to the web site and deemed to have accepted the admission to the course and college allotted. Those who fail to remit the fee or those who fail accept allotment on or before the time prescribed for the same will lose the current allotment as well as the eligibility for further allotments.
Calicut University UGCAP 2017 Third Allotment Admission 2017
Documents to be produced at the time of Reporting to the College for CU Degree admission 2017
1. Admit Card
2. The print outs of the application
3. College copy of the E-chalan/online payment slip for registration fee.
4. Receipt/Chalan of the fee remitted for acceptance of allotment. (University mandatory fee).
5. Age proof
6. Qualifying Certificate.
7. Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination.
8. Transfer Certificate received from the Institution last studied.
9. Conduct Certificate
10. Those candidates who have passed examinations other than HSE/VHSE except CBSE/CISCE should produce Equivalency/Recognition Certificate from University of Calicut.
11. Income Certificate / Nativity Certificate /Community Certificate as directed by the admitting authorities
12. Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates.
13. Community certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities/Local Self Goverment Bodies concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of
candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC category.
14. Community certificate along with income certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that the annual income of all members of faculty from all sources together is less than ₹.6 Lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim
reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application
More details visit : www.cuonline.ac.in
Calicut University Degree Third allotment Result 2017
Calicut University Degree UG CAP 2017 Third Allotment Result
Calicut University UGCAP Third (3rd) Allotment 2017
Calicut University Degree Third Allotment
CU CAP 2017 3rd Allotment
Calicut university degree 3rd allotment
Calicut university Degree allotment Result 2017