MG University Degree Third Allotment 2017 – UGCAP 3rd, MG University Degree UGCAP Third Allotment Result 2017, www.cap.mgu.ac.in, MG University UGCAP 3rd Allotment 2017, MGU UGCAP 2017 Allotment list, MG University Degree CAP 3rd allotment result 2017, MG University UGCAP third (3rd) allotment 2017, Degree third Allotment Result 2017, MG University UG CAP 3rd Allotment 2017 Result.
MG University Degree (UG) UGCAP Third (3rd) Allotment 2017 Result will be published on June 24th at www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Candidates can check their MG University Degree Third (3rd) Allotment Result 2017 at www.cap.mgu.ac.in from 24/6/2017. Allotted candidates should report to the allotted college on or before June 26th.
MG University Degree Third (3rd) Allotment Result 2017 – www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Check MG Degree 3rd Allotment Result 2017
1. Visit the site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
2. Click on the button “Check Allotment”
3. Click on the Login button
3. Login using the application number and password and then submit
4. The second allotment result will be displayed in screen.
MG University UGCAP Third Allotment Result 2017 – admission details
Applicants who got Second allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted. Allotted candidates should report to the allotted college on or before 26/07/2017 and should produce the following documents for verification.
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSE
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
8. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
9. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
10. Community Certificate along with income certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that annual family income of all members of family from all sources taken together is less than Rs. 6 lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
11. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
More details visit : www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University Degree Third (3rd) Allotment Result 2017
MG University Degree CAP 3rd Allotment 2017 Result
MG UGCAP 2017 Allotment Result
MG University Degree UGCAP 3rd Allotment 2017
MG Degree Third Allotment 2017
MGU UG CAP 3rd Allotment 2017 Result